Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We Got a Dog

We didn't get a dog.
A dog showed up at the house today, unannounced. I would normally consider that a rude thing to do, but he was no polite. It looked to me the dog was a cross between a yellow bear and an American Staffordshire Terrier. It probably wasn't part bear - now I'm writing that down, it seems a little unlikely.

My brain will explode soon. Marketing is an excellent way to waste time and make money a the same time. Basically, as I sit around and think of new ideas of how the business can be successful, what I'm really doing is dreaming up new way people can become more comfortable with the idea of parting with their money.

I'll have to write more about this later. I'm not working right now, so that means I'm not making any money. Actually.. I don't seem to make any money when I do work, so this isn't really a waste of time, it's just using the time in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment