Sunday, November 10, 2013

I've Got to Figure This Out

A study was released (which you can read here) stating what personality types make the most money. Unsurprisingly, my personality type makes the most. Sure, why not.

I am seriously holding down the lower end of average. Right now I do not have a job, tons of ideas for  how to make money (no movement on those ideas), and no cash flow. There is most certainly something I am missing. many of the people who share my brain-type are out there in the world, not only making quite a lot of money but also becoming educated. So my conclusion is that I must be missing something. Perhaps I'm not tapping into some sort of collective consciousness (thank you psychology class) shared by those who are like me? Is that a thing?

The personality type in ENTJ. Read about it. It's like a superhero, just better looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment